Monday, June 21, 2010

H-Beam : Complimentability : Live at Tidballs



Us be performing the mash-up hit single "Complimentability" off of that nonsensical Useful Box Of Hair. Had a great time with Jerry Pentacost on the drums, what a hitter. Fills up Tidballs like it needs to be. Totally bad ass with a great solo somewhere in the middle. Russel Wright is the duck. Water rolls off his back and stuff. Tastes delicious. He's playing that long four-string-falic-symbol that gets 'em going. Andrew Fantastic, ba-bada-ba-ba-ba-flam!!! He blows. He knows he blows. I'm partial but I think he's the best blower in town. He blows hard at times, especially his solo. What a blower. If you need blowing tips any of you Belmont up-and-comers, go see Mr. Hagen. Rick "T-Bone" Orcutt pays me so much money to call him that I should quit my day job, but the feeling I get while strumming next to him, is comfortable. He knows where and when to play. Thanks T-Bone (Cha-Ching!$!)

Big B, you motor-boatin-jake-brakin crazy man... thanks for signing up for the volunteer army.

See you soon

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home